Thursday, February 17, 2022

Who knew you could use Code to do math or write a letter?

For unit 2 in our Coding class, we dove into python and worked on two projects centering around the ideas of our Humanities and STEAM classes. For our STEAM class, we were able to make a calculator, focused on any math equation we had had in the past, and for our Humanities class, we formed a letter to someone, by using key input words - it was basically structured like Mad Libs. Below, you will see the behind-the-scenes for the actual code, and then you will be able to try it out!

Behind-the-scenes:
 
Calculator code
Letter code


Project A - STEAM

Project B - Humanities


I hope you enjoyed interacting with my code! Overall, I really enjoyed these projects. There was a little bit of frustration along the way, sometimes as code gets tedious, but once I figured it out it went smoothly. When I know what I'm doing coding can be really fun, and I would definitely do this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment