Saturday, March 14, 2020

Don't Ban the Flies

This is the last Action Project for our humanities class, Forbidden Books. For this project, we continued to focus on the banning of books and based this on what we did with our last project, focusing on Dogma. We used the independent reading books that we chose at the beginning of this unit to write a research paper. The criteria for this paper were to choose a side on whether or not our books should be banned and gain a little more context on this concept. I took the side of the book not being banned and you can read my paper below to learn more about the book and why I took that side. The paper was about 3 pages long (not including works cited page), so I put it into a slide show so that it is easier to read. You will see the slide show and an original image I created below. Enjoy!



MEM. Lord of The Flies Watercolor. 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment