Thursday, March 10, 2022

Can you have a conversation with a computer?

This is our last project for our Coding workshop. In this unit, we really focused on if, elif, and else statements. Through this, we learned how to further give the computer more in-depth instructions. We also learned about Booleans, which are a part of if/elif/else statements and they can be true/false, less/greater than or equal to, etc. They are essential to setting up the result of the rest of the statement. The last thing we learned was (#)comments, and they are basically just notes that you can leave yourself in the code, that the computer won't read. For this project, we were challenged with making code that allowed us to have some sort of 'conversation' with the computer - like a chatbot. Below, you will be able to interact and answer questions, using my code. Enjoy!


I hope you enjoyed that mini conversation! Overall, I really enjoyed making this project. Usually, it takes me a while to construct these but once I had an idea it was just smooth sailing from there. I feel like I've really come to understand and have fun with code and I would love to do something like this again. If I had more time, I might've made the conversation a little longer, but I am happy with how it turned out. Thank you for interacting with my project!

No comments:

Post a Comment