Friday, November 12, 2021

Spooky Stories

For Fall Term, I decided to take the Podcasting workshop. I joined because I never really listened to them before, so I was interested in learning more about them, and eventually, making my own. Over the course of a couple months, we lead up to making our own Episodes, of whatever topic we wanted. I chose to read spooky stories from the book Ghosts of the White City because I was inspired by true crime podcasts that my friends listen to. I read a chapter that was about two brothers, in the 1800s, who owned a funeral parlor and who were conducting secret experiments in their basement. They would keep bodies, typically who had not been claimed by family, and the main goal of the experiments was to find a new way to preserve them, by turning them to stone. Below, you will be able to listen to my trailer for the Episode 1: The After Death Experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment