Monday, October 11, 2021

Future Endeavors

 

MEM. Introduction. 2021

          

Completing this Action Project was a very surreal process for me. I had thought about college before but never as seriously as this. In the past, it had always been a few years away, so when I thought about it, I could usually dismiss it when I got overwhelmed. However, since it is my reality next year, I couldn't do that this time. I started to get a little stressed realizing how much living on my own and paying for school would cost. My mind would immediately go to, "This is next year, how am I going to do this? I can't pay for all of this". My main concern was paying back student loans and making sure I made enough in my profession, so as I started to complete my calculations, things calmed down a bit when I realized that it was possible. I am glad I have some plan for my future with my decision to go with UIC over UChicago, and I am excited to see where my future leads me! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment